Monday, September 12, 2011

Technology Integration in the Classroom

To Whom It May Concern,

     As I was previewing the Google presentation tools provided, I came to the realization that it would be constructive to have some of the lessons we will be doing throughout the school year involve the students and I conversing over an educational blog.  This would allow the students to ask questions and receive feedback from their peers about a topic we may be discussing in class.  I would also like the students to post appropriate instructions or videos on how they, for example, conducted an experiment on measuring the weight of an object in water.  This way the students will be able to learn from another and grow more knowledgeable in the material we would be covering.  I would also have a blog to consult with students about questions or suggestions for an educational topic we are discussing in class and on the blog.  If a student(s) does not have access to a computer, I would allow them time during class to do their blog.  I believe this tie of technology and the content areas will be successful and will provide students with a higher level of thinking needed for the future.

Thank You,
Courtney Barrington

No comments:

Post a Comment