Friday, September 16, 2011

TIE Lesson Ideas

After speaking with my CT, we decided that I could do my TIE lesson with a lesson on writing. This lesson will not be given until November 10, so I still have quite a bit of time before I know the specifics of the lesson I will be doing. I do know that the students will be illustrating something that interests them and then writing about it. The learning objectives for this lesson will be for the students to use their good writing strategies to help them spell words and write a complete sentence describing what it is they are interested in, remembering they are kindergarteners. I will know more about the details of this lesson when the time comes closer. This is just some primary thoughts that came to our minds, but their will probably be a few adjustments as I begin to develop my TIE lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment