Friday, September 16, 2011

TIE Blog 1

With my lesson beginning to develop, I am thinking of ways I could go about using a VT with a lesson in writing. This lesson will not take place until November 10, due to some scheduling with my CT. I have brainstormed some ideas and have came up with a rough draft of what I want the students to do, and how I want to conduct a VT integrated within the lesson. The day of the TIE lesson I will teach the students about some topic of writing, the topic has not been decided yet, but I do know that the students will be illustrating a picture of something that interests them. At the bottom of their illustration they will write a brief sentence about what their picture illustrates. Then I will take a picture with my camera of each student's paper and post each picture up on the class's VT. Then I will carry the VT throughout the week and have students come one or two at a time during stations to comment on their picture on the VT. I want to make sure this TIE lesson is fun and beneficial for my students. These are just some thoughts that I am considering using for this lesson.

Bloom's & Multiple Intelligences

Affordances & Pedagogical Implications

Lesson Plan

Voice Thread

Storyboard

1 comment:

  1. Great ideas. Use the planning docs process as completed in the workshop to come up with some HOTS curriculum-related writing / speaking prompts for their interactions throughout the week.

    ReplyDelete